Re: shading grid cells of the missing value

Chan Joo,

	The easiest way to do this is to define a new variable and shade that.
For example, if your variable is temp, then you can define a new variable
tempbad:

yes? let tempbad=MISSING(temp,-100)

-100 stands for some value temp will never be

then you can shade it black for example:

yes? shade temp
yes? shade/over/nolab/pal=black/lev=-100 tempbad

Mark

--
 Mark Verschell                     NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
 verschell@neptune.gsfc.nasa.gov    Code 970/Lab. for Hydrospheric Proc.

		     Better Living Through Denial
               ** USQC Certified: 100% Microsoft Free **