The Ferret-THREDDS Data Server (F-TDS)Up one level
F-TDS is an OPeNDAP server that uses the analysis capabilities of Ferret as a mechanism to create and serve virtual variables built from existing netCDF data variables. F-TDS is a the basis for all of the comparison and analysis calculations in LAS.
- Installation instructions for F-TDS — by roland — last modified 2012-02-13 06:23
- How to install F-TDS as part of LAS and as a stand-alone OPeNDAP server.
- Using F-TDS and the server-side analysis — by roland — last modified 2012-02-13 06:20
- F-TDS allows data files which can be read and geo-referenced by Ferret to be served as OPeNDAP data sets. F-TDS allows allows the dynamic creation of new variables via requests for server-side analysis.
- How F-TDS is used in LAS — by roland — last modified 2007-10-22 13:49
- All analysis from user define variables and automatic regridding needed to compare data on different grids in LAS is done by F-TDS.
- Perl script to build the Ferret environment XML — by roland — last modified 2007-10-22 13:50
- The Java code for LAS and F-TDS uses an XML file to build the Ferret execution environment. This Perl code will help you create that file.
- Debugging Your F-TDS and LAS Integration — by roland — last modified 2011-04-18 12:23
- If you have trouble making a product from a user defined variable, here are some ideas for how to track down and fix the problem.