Last modified: Fri, 12/04/2009 - 01:51
New Features and Bug Fixes in Version 6.4
- Grid names may be longer; previously limited to 16 characters, now they may be 64 characters.
- Changes are made to xml output that's used by LAS; characters <, >, and & are encoded.
- A bug related to nested IF statements is fixed. This bug caused failures for some requests in LAS. The bug was present only in Ferret version 6.3.
- The tic marks were incorrect on a plot using PLOT/VLOG for a depth axis. The tic marks on the left-hand axis were correct, but on the right they were drawn as if for a non-depth axis. This is corrected.
- The function DAYS1900TOYMDHMS returned incorrect month and day for Feb. 29th in leap years; for the 32-bit linux executable. This is fixed.
- Reading "delimited" data: When a variable containing string data is being read, and if all strings in a column ended in "E", the automatic detection of variable type incorrectly marked these as longitudes. This is fixed.