Last modified: Fri, 04/19/2019 - 14:01
- PyFerret Downloads and Installation - Links to download the built packages or the source code
- What is PyFerret? - How is PyFerret different, and how is it the same, as Ferret?
- Why use PyFerret? - Should I switch from using the traditional Ferret executable?
- PyFerret for the Ferret user - Example PyFerret session as a Ferret user
- PyFerret command syntax: quick-start notes - These notes identify ways in which Pyferret command syntax differs from or extends Ferret command syntax.
- PyFerret for the Python user - Example PyFerret session as a Python user
- Graphics in PyFerret - New graphics options and display windows
- New Ferret functionality - New Ferret command options, commands, and functions available in PyFerret
- PyFerret Python functions and constants - Python functions and constants provided by the pyferret module
- PyFerret Python objects and methods - Python objects and methods in the pyferret module which simplify working with Ferret from the Python prompt.
- Ferret external functions in Python - How to create a Ferret external function written in Python
- Ferret Fortran external functions - Rebuilding Ferret Fortran external functions for PyFerret
- PyFerret metadata-and-data dictionaries - Working with PyFerret's metadata-and-data dictionaries