Last modified: Wed, 11/01/2017 - 17:38
How to download and install LAS.
- Upgrading an Existing LAS Server
How to upgrade
First steps to installing LAS V8.x
- Installing and integrating TDS with LAS.
We use the THREDDS data server to provide some of the services LAS needs. To make this all work you'll have to install TDS and integrate it with LAS.
- Setting up the example in-situ data sets
If you want to see how LAS is able to work with in-situ data, you'll want to install the example data sets before installing the LAS software.
- Installing LAS V8.x
How to actually install LAS V8.
- Start the Server
Starting, stopping and testing the server.
- Check the Product Server Installation
You can look at the "info" page to see if the Product Server is running.
- Directory Layout
A description of how the files are laid out in the tarball.
- Applying Changes to the Configuration
With the new LAS it is easy to set up you installation so that you can apply changes to the configuration with just one click.
- Installation session for the v8.x
This capture of a terminal session shows the questions and responses for installing LAS v8.x