- A new comparison interface that allows users to display 4 plots simultaneously while varying the plots along one of the dimensions. This interface is similar to the previous SlideSorter interface, but allows each plot frame to contain data from different data sets if desired. A user can also normalized the contour colors across all plots and create and plot the difference between each plot and the data slice in the upper left frame. (Push the "Compare" button to try this interface).
- Numerous bug fixes.
- New plot scripts and color contour algorithms.
How to Use the Map
- To pan the map, click the button (which is on by default) and click and drag on the map.
- To select an area of the map, click the button then click and drag on the map.
- To modify a selection click the button and click the selected area (it will turn blue). Drag the orange circles to modify it. (Click again when finished).
- To zoom, click the and buttons.
- To zoom in to a particular region, hold down the shift key, then click and drag.
- To re-center and zoom out and keep your selection click on the button.
- To start over, click the button above the map.
- To selected a named region, click the button and click on the region you want to select.