Last modified: Wed, 11/01/2017 - 17:32
How to upgrade
To upgrade your existing LAS server follow these steps.
- Shutdown your tomcat.
- Move $TOMCAT_HOME/content/las to $TOMCAT_HOME/content/las.hold (or some safe directory of your choosing).
- Expand the distribution in a new directory.
- Install it with the default configuration.
- Start tomcat and verify the default installation works.
- Remove $TOMCAT_HOME/content/las and put $TOMCAT_HOME/content/las.hold in its place.
- Restart the server.
- If you are going use an edited version of the start script we provide, make sure the new script has any changes for memory size, etc...