Last modified: Wed, 07/14/2010 - 05:20
Release notes for the current LAS release (LAS 7.1.1 June, 2010).
This is mostly a bug fix release with one significant new feature.
- In the LAS V7 User Interface you can now click and drag on anyplot (where the plot axes do not include time) and zoom the plot tothat sub-region. Zooming a plot with a time axis in the plot will becoming in a future release. If you are looking at a line plot, thezooming action only takes place along the independent axis of the plot.
The zooming capability in V7.1.1 requires installation of Ferret v6.62, see the Ferret Downloads pages .
- Fixes a bug that prevented the LAS user interface client from starting on Internet Explorer 7.
- Fix configure.pl bug for LAS_HOME directory under Solaris.
- Fixesseveral bugs pertaining to categories in the user interface data setselector where the variables contained in the leaf node come fromdifferent data sets.
- Documentation improvements concerning how to create the "map file" that is used to allow plotting of curvilinear data via LAS.
- In F-TDS completed a second bug fix to insure that temporary sub-set netCDF files get closed by the Ferret IO Service Provider.